About the Company
Established in 1993 and AAAC approved contractors, Town & Country Trees Ltd has built a sound professional reputation for good tree management, maintenance and preservation. We provide a comprehensive service in all aspects of arboriculture throughout Oxfordshire and the borders of Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire and Warwickshire.
Our clients include Local Authorities, Parish Councils, Housing Associations, Commercial organisations, Property managers, Schools and Colleges and countless private individuals.
About the Job
We require an experienced, technically skilled climbing arborist that can work to an extremely high standard in both safety & quality with a positive attitude, self-motivation and a high attention to detail.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package for the right person.
We will provide:
- A competitive salary for 40 hours per week dependent on skills and qualifications
- 20 days plus bank holidays
- Uniform & PPE
- Pension scheme
- Upskill and refresher training
- Minimum of CS30, CS31, CS38 and CS39 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 3 years commercial climbing experience
- Have a full driving licence ideally B + E.
- Have good knowledge, experience in arboriculture
- Proficient in BP current working techniques
- Be punctual, reliable, hardworking and adaptable.
- Be highly motivated and able to work to a high standard in both safety and quality.
- Be capable of working as part of a team with an ability to also lead others
- Have good communication and customer service skills
- Have the ability to operate with minimal supervision
- CS40/41(or equivalent)
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding
- First Aid Training – EFAW +F +A